Before exploring the stunning Douro Valley, take advantage of the convenience of being picked up in a minivan with eight seats from your Porto hotel. Before taking a river cruise down the Douro River, stop by local wineries, sample wines and local delicacies, and learn about the winemaking process.
Visit the Croft Vineyards to begin your tour and hear from your guide about the entire winemaking process. Your visit will come to an end with a tasting of port wine and a carefully selected selection of Portuguese cheeses.
After that, head toward the village of Pinhão, where you'll take a one-hour boat ride. Relax and take in the valley's scenery as you float along the tranquil Douro River. After that, eat lunch at a typical Portuguese eatery. Vegetarian, fish, and meat options are available.
Visit the winery of a small producer of table wine after lunch. During a private guided tour, you'll learn about the differences between premium wines and the methods used to make them. Enjoy a tasting of olive oils produced by the same company to conclude your visit. Along a picturesque road, you'll have panoramic views as you return to Porto.
- Infant seats are available by request, so please advise during the booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pickup is available only in from Porto
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
• Guided tour
• Visit 2 wine estates
• Wine tastings
• Selection of Portuguese cheeses
• Olive oil & honey tasting
• 1-hour cruise
• Lunch (meat, fish, or vegetarian option)
• Bottled water
• Tips (optional)