Antalya City Tour
Antalya Sightseeing Tour Full of Surprises
First of all, we pick you up from your hotel by our fully equipped tour bus, which will provide you the comfort you need.
Antalya city tour begins with a ride on the cable car. In our opinion, you should not miss this exquisite event with the unique beauty of Antalya. You will enjoy the cable car ride while watching the life of the locals.
In addition, the cable car fee is included in the price of our tour! By cable car we will climb to the top of Mount Tunek Tepe. The height of the peak is about 750 m. Here you can see Antalya from a bird eye view and take great photos. Beneath your feet lies the Mediterranean coastline, and the Taurus Mountains rise close to you.
Kaleici (Old Town)
After a walk on the cable car, we get to the city center. We park our bus here. And our unforgettable historical tour of Kaleici (Old Town) begins with our guide.
Our trip will take about 2 hour. You will be able to see the Fluted Minaret (Yivli Minaret), Clock Tower and Hadrian Gate, which are some of the symbols of Antalya. On the one hand, you will admire the historic houses of Kaleiçi built in Ottoman architecture, on the other hand, you will take a journey into history with the narration of our guide.
The most unforgettable part of our tour of Antalya is Kaleiçi. Therefore, we advise you to take a camera with you.
We will go down to the harbor, visiting the Old Town. This is the historical harbor of Antalya. It has been used since the first settlement of Antalya.
We will enjoy the beauty of the city of Antalya, which combines the most beautiful blue tones of the sea with its shores, watching it from the sea. The yacht tour fee is included in the tour price.
In our opinion, in order not to miss a second of these scenes, open your eyes as much as possible and don't forget to take more photos!!
After a relaxing yacht trip through the dark blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea, we will visit one of the natural wonders of Antalya — the Duden waterfall.
Our guide will take you to the edge of the cliff, where the waterfall is visible from different sides, so that you can view this magnificent formation with a panoramic view; without compromising your safety, of course.
Here you will see a waterfall pouring from a height of 40 meters. Looking at this landscape, you will fill your soul with peace.
Farewell to Antalya Tour
After the exciting part of our program, we will get on the bus and say goodbye to Antalya. You will arrive at your hotel around 16:00.
Of course, this farewell does not mean the end: you can book other tours and activities in Antalya that we organize.
• Pick-up times for hotel guests may vary. You should wait in front of the main entrance of the hotel (next to the security in front of the turnstiles). Contact us for the exact time. Antalya Old Town (Kaleiçi Hotels): Meeting point is McDonalds next to the ancient Hadrians Gate.
• If the cable car is closed due to weather conditions, we will refund the cost of the cable car. If necessary, the guide can change the program.
• Cable car and boat tour are not in the same program If you want a cable car ride, you should choose Tuesdays and Fridays. If you want a boat trip, you can book for every day.
• Children from 0 to 5 years free of charge, lunch not included. An extra seat for a child on the bus and lunch costs half price.
• Boat trip
• Duden Waterfall
• Old City
• Cable Car (On Tuesday and Friday you can choose Cable car incase of boat trip)
• Mount Tunek Tepe
• Duden Waterfall