Cappadocia From Antalya
Underground cities and fantastic rocks. The first stop on the way from Antalya will be the underground city of Saratly Kyrkgoz.
After lunch at an authentic restaurant, you will move on to the picturesque Love Valley and the open-air museum in Goreme Valley. Here you can visit any of the attractions:
• Elmali church;
• Serpent Church;
• Church of Karikli;
• Dark Church;
• Church of St. Barbara;
• St. Basil's Chapel;
• Church of Tokali.
Then you will take part in a pottery workshop and take a photo, and we will go to the hotel.
Hot air balloon ride and Uchisar Castle. In the early morning, we will have a hot air balloon ride with tourists who booked for it, and others will be able to watch them from the observation deck. Then you will return for breakfast at the hotel and we will go to Uchisar Castle — the largest rock formation in Goreme.
On the way back to Antalya, we will visit the Pigeon Valley and the observation deck, as well as visit the Caravanserai, which has preserved the atmosphere of wandering along the Great Silk Road.
• Transfer from / to the hotel;
• Services of a english-speaking guide;
• Entrance ticket to the "Underground city";
• Accommodation in a hotel;
• 1 dinner and 2 breakfasts;
• Visit to Delik Khan;
• Ortahisar Castle;
• Derwent panorama and hike in the Derwent valley;
• Two excursions to the church in Cavusin;
• Three beauties;
• Pigeon Valley;
• Uchisar Castle
Optional supplements. Purchased only if desired:
• Night show
• Lunch on the 1st day of the tour (buffet) - (10 USD)
• Lunch on the 2nd day of the excursion (complex) - (10 USD)
• Hot air balloon flight - (1 hour) (100 - 300 USD depends on the season)
• Visit to the Balloon Panorama –((1.5 hours) – 20 USD)
• Visit Sunset in Red Valley - (10 USD)
• Single room (supplement $15).
Monday, Thursday, Saturday at 03:00
• Elmali church
• Serpent Church
• Church of Karikli
• Dark Church
• Church of St. Barbara
• St. Basil's Chapel
• Church of Tokali