Pamukkale and Salda From Antalya
You will be able to discover the world famous tourist symbol — Pamukkale. These are the same white rocks (you probably saw them more than once in the photo). And yes, they do exist!
One day in Pamukkale
Pamukkale is the meeting point of nature and history. People come here to see the wonderful white rocks and get acquainted with ancient history.
You will walk with a guide through the ancient city of Hierapolis, learn its history and how one of the popular resorts of the Roman Empire appeared here.
Then you will have time to swim in the snow-white grasslands and Cleopatra's pool.
Pamukkale is also famous for textiles, wine and onyx stone. Of course, we will not bypass the textile workshop, the wine cellar and the onyx stone workshop.
What is important to know:
• Children under 5 stay free of charge
• Children under 12 can join the tour with adults
• We will be walking a lot, please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
• Don't forget to bring swimwear and sun cream
• Ticket for the ancient pool is not included in the price of the tour
• if necessary, the guide can make changes program.
• Entrance ticket of Pamukkale
• Entrance ticket of Cleopatra Pool
Tuesday, Friday, Sunday at 05:00
• Cleopatra's pool
Any of the stops