Natural beauties and historical sights. We suggest you go on a trip to the ancient city of Hierapolis which has been used as a balneological resort.
Pamukkale travertines have been used for health for over 1000 years and attract thousands of tourists every year. The water flowing over the travertines contains many beneficial minerals for health. Therefore, you can swim in the ancient pool during Pamukkale tour and benefit from this water.
After swimming, you will have a tour of Hierapolis, where you will be shown the Roman amphitheater and museum. Then you will get to know local products at a textile factory and an onyx workshop. A tasting of fruit wines will be held for you, which you can buy in the wine cellar, after which we will go back.
• The distance between Antalya and Pamukkale is 240 kilometers.
• Check-out time is early morning (more precisely, you will be informed when booking), return to hotels is from 20:00 to 22:00.
• Hotel pickup times may vary. Contact us for the exact time. Antalya Old Town (Kaleiçi Hotels): The meeting point is McDonald's, next to the ancient Hadrian's Gate.
• Swimming in the pool is an additional charge.
• Children 5 years and under stay free of charge.
• Children under 12 can join the tour with an adult.
• Choose comfortable shoes, and bring a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses, swimwear in case you are going to swim in the antique pool.
• The tour program can be changed by tour guide if necessary.
• The Roman amphitheater and museum
• Entrance ticket of Pamukkale
Everyday except Monday and Friday
• Cleopatra's pool