Pirate Boat Trip in Antalya
Itinerary of Pirate Boat Trip
Be sure to take your camera with you! After all, during the tour you will see the most beautiful and clean shores of the Mediterranean Sea, where blue and green meet. As well as magnificent bays:
• Phaselis Ancient Lycian city and its bay,
• Cleopatra's Bay,
• Kemer harbor and bay,
• Paradise Bay.
Ancient city of Phaselis
Geographically, it is an important port city. It has three harbors: one in the north of the peninsula, another in the northeast, and a third on the southwest coast. Descriptions of ships on the harbors, agora and city coins underline the identity of Phaselis as a trading port. It is sometimes called the city of Lycia, and sometimes the region of Pamphylia. In fact, it is located between the borders of both regions.
Port of Kemer and beaches
The Kemer Turkiz marina is famous for its old-style yachts and sailboats that carry hundreds of tourists daily. Cleopatra Bay attracts attention with its turquoise sea and golden yellow sand. And the Kemeri Bay is part of a unique national reserve, world famous for its rich nature and fantastic variety of flora and fauna.
The shores of Kemer charge with positive energy and are a great place for great photos! Everything you see here will be better than what you have seen before.
• The start time of the tour depends on the location where your hotel is located. In order for us to pick you up, we need to know your address in Antalya. Be sure to contact us otherwise we won't be able to find you.
• Bring your own towel, swimwear, sunscreen, hat, glasses and your own snorkeling equipment. You will have a swim break.
• Note! This is a boat trip, not a tour. The attendant speaks English.
• Boat Trip
• Foam Party
• Photo, video
• Entrance of Phaselis Ancient Lycian city
• Phaselis Ancient Lycian city and its bay
• Cleopatra's Bay
• Kemer harbor and bay
• Paradise Bay