Explore Barcelona through the lens of the most well-known architect of the city: Antoni Gaudí. Take a guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Sagrada Familia and Parc Güell with our skip-the-line tickets.
The large staircase is dominated by a mosaic ceramic tile dragon. On a guided tour, take a tour of the park and learn about the Catalan style known as "trencads." Admire the 86 trees-shaped Doric columns.
Take the bus to La Sagrada Familia, Gaudí's incomplete basilica in the Eixample neighborhood. Skip the lines and step inside the cathedral. Admire its 70-meter-tall vaults and the elaborate ornamentation of Gaudi's Latin cross plan.
In the Sagrada Familia Museum, you can see original drawings and models that follow the construction of the church and learn about Gaudi's laconic use of symbolism.
- Please be aware that this tour includes walking, so please be sure you wear comfortable shoes
- Minors(under 10 years) will not be provided with audio guide.
- Your guide will provide you with all the needed devices(headphones) so you'll enjoy a guided tour
- As long as it is a Catholic church, all the visitors must dress in a decent way. So strapless shirts, tank tops, sandals or short shorts will be allowed
- A radio guide system in Sagrada Familia is offered in case group consists of more than 9 people
- A radio guide system in Park Güell is offered in case group consists of more than 5 people
- The Sagrada Familia officially has the right to disallow the entry. At the entrance, visitors will have their rucksacks, bags, luggage as well as personal items checked
- Security checks are held by Sagrada Familia, so waiting times to access the venue might be a bit longer on some days. Please note, that no refunds will be provided
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
- See-through clothing
- Bare feet
- Shirts without sleeves
- Short skirts
- Flip flops or sandals
• Bilingual or monolingual tour, depending on chosen date and time
• Radio guide system
• Skip-the-line entrance and guided tour of Park Güell
• Skip-the-line entrance and guided tour of the Sagrada Familia
• Transfer from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia
• Entrance fee to Gaudi's Museum
• Access to Sagrada Familia Tower
• Food and drinks
• the Sagrada Familia, Gaudi's Museum, Park Güell
Carrer de Larrard, 41, 08024 Barcelona