Pay a visit to the Sagrada Familia, a masterpiece by Antoni Gaudi, a representation of Barcelona and the skyline of the city. Head straight inside, accompanied by a tour guide, to learn more about the cathedral's history.
Upon entering with your tickets to skip the line, take in the extravagant ceilings and stained-glass windows. As your guide explains more about the charismatic architect Antonio Gaudi, pay close attention.
Visit the La Sagrada Familia Museum to see a wide range of artifacts, including original plaster models and design sketches. Visit exhibits that trace the building's development since the 19th century.
As you take in the stunning interior, you can see how the colored windows let light in and transform the space into a mysterious setting in the afternoon. Feel free to continue browsing at your own pace after saying goodbye to your guide.
- Professional cameras are not permitted inside the monument. The Press Department must first grant permission to representatives of the media.
- Visitors will not be permitted to enter the temple with any decorations designed to distract or draw attention for artistic, religious, promotional, or any other purpose. Visitors will not be permitted to enter the temple wearing special clothing to celebrate any kind of celebration.
- Except for religious, health, or belief-related reasons, hats are not permitted in the nave or museum.
- Please adhere to the temple's dress code. Visitors may not enter barefoot, in swimwear, or in clothing that shows through. Shoulders must be covered in tops. Skirts and pants should be at least mid-thigh length.
- Bare feet
• Entrance to the Sagrada Familia
• Skip-the-line access
• Guided tour in the selected language
• Official guide
• Radio guide (6+ pax)
• Guided visit to Museum (if COVID sanitary measures allow)
• Free time at the end of the tour inside the Sagrada Familia
• Access to the towers
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Sagrada Familia