Get to know Gaud's genius and speculate on his influence on Barcelona with skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell.
Get an introduction to Gaud's style and the character of his works by considering the four façades of the Sagrada Familia, and then enter the unfinished basilica to explore its five passages. Learn about Gaud's plans at the start of the architectural project's construction. Afterward, go to Park Güell—the way takes nearly 10 minutes.
Enjoy the unique multi-colored mosaic dragon and listen to the guide's story about the history of this place. Walk around the gardens and get acquainted with the architecture of Gaudi and all the details of his works. Take attention to the serpentine bench and colonnades bearing his trademark sinuous contours.
• The tour is in 1 language, so you won't have to wait while the guide gives explanations in another language
in a mini-group
• Skip-the-line entry to Park Güell
• Skip-the-line entry to the Sagrada Familia
• Transportation by private bus between Park Güell and the Sagrada Familia
• Professional tour guide
• The tour is in 1 language
• Food and drinks
• Park Guell
• Sagrada Familia
Carrer d'Olot, 24, 08024 Barcelona