In Barcelona, visit three of Gaud's residential works and take a comprehensive guided tour of his work. Explore La Sagrada Famlia in depth, skip the long lines at the Casa Batlló, and wander around Park Guell.
You will begin with the primary access to Casa Batlló, apparently Gaudí's most great private property. Before the morning crowds arrive, go inside to see the clever ways Gaud solved architectural problems by distributing light and air over the house's many levels.
A roof shaped like the scales of a dragon, Barcelona's iconic symbol, is a sure draw. Park Guell is situated somewhere in the middle. It perfectly captures the natural world as a fanciful explosion of color and a thoughtful study of organic forms.
During the tour, you will also visit Casa Vincens and Casa Mila, also known as La Pedrera. With a skip-the-line ticket and an expert on hand to guide your journey, continue to the La Sagrada Famlia. Explore nearly every area of the church for an hour.
In the meantime, with private transportation between sites, you can see more in a day than you could on your own. During this comprehensive tour of his best works, give Gaud the attention he deserves.
- Numerous locations on the tour are inaccessible to wheelchair users. To schedule your visit, wheelchair users should get in touch with the activity provider.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The activity provider complies with all local government regulations. To enter certain locations, you might be required to wear a mask or show proof of vaccination. For the most recent information, check the Barcelona government guidelines.
- Since this is a walking tour, guests should be able to walk comfortably at a moderate pace.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Baby strollers
- Unaccompanied minors
in a mini-group
• Walking tour
• Skip-the-line Casa Batlló tickets
• Skip-the-line Park Güell tickets
• Pre-reserved La Sagrada Família tickets
• Transportation by private vehicle
• English-speaking guide
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Park Guell
• Sagrada Familia
• Casa Batllo
41 Passeig de Gràcia, 08007 Barcelona