Take a Spanish — and English-speaking tour of Barcelona to see two of Antonio Gaudi's most well-known works. With your guide, explore Park Güell and take advantage of skip-the-line access.
Take a leisurely stroll through this magnificent public park, stopping to take in the main square and its gorgeous, colorful bench. Pay attention to the salamander staircase as well as the two pavilions that served as a porterhouse and a reception room previously.
After exploring Park Güell, take some time for yourself before meeting your guide at the Sagrada Familia. Meet at the bar/restaurant Kurz&Gut, which is three minutes from the monument. You can skip the line and enter the Sagrada Familia without having to wait in long lines.
Take a personal, local, and enthusiastic expert on a private tour of the basilica to learn about its history and architecture in the most in-depth and engaging way possible.
Take in Gaudi's masterpiece to the fullest and learn all there is to know about Catalonian modernism and its myriad interpretations and mysteries. Spend some free time exploring the site after the tour.
- Transport between Sagrada Familia and Park Güell is not included in the tour's price
- Tips are not included
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sandals or flip flops
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- See-through clothing
• General admission Ticket and other fees
• Skip-the-line Access in Park Güell
• Skip-the-line Access in Sagrada Familia
• Guided Tour in English and Spanish
• Free time inside the Park Güell
• Free time inside the Basilica
• Access to the towers
• Transport between Park Güell and Sagrada Familia
• Pickup and drop-off service
• Headphones during the tour in Park Güell
• Park Guell
• Sagrada Familia
Av. de Gaudí, 08025