Begin the tour check-in process at the Gaudi Experience office on Larrard Street. Continue your excursion with the accompaniment of your personal guide to Park Güell.
Savor exploring one of Antoni Gaudi's most famous works. Discover Grand Park, which offers magnificent views of Barcelona's city.
Learn how Gaudi's original plan developed into the modern public park, which was made a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984.
Explore the Monumental District to learn about the history of establishing a naturalistic and organic style that perfectly combines architecture and nature.
Pay attention to the uniqueness of the mosaics, and walk around the park's tucked-away spots and discover all the secrets of this incredible place.
You will find vaulted walkways, Doric columns, and "El Drac," the multicolored salamander. The center of the park is the main terrace, with its serpentine benches and awesome views of the city.
- The radio guide system might be offered to group of more than five people
- It is highly recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothes
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
• Bilingual or monolingual tour, depending on chosen date and time.
• Local guide
• Admission to Park Güell
• Skip-the-line entrance ticket
• Radio headset to hear your guide
• Gratuities (optional)
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Entrance fee to Gaudi’s Museum house
• Park Guell
Carrer de Larrard, 41, 08024 Barcelona, Spain