Take a comprehensive tour of the Sagrada Familia and Parc Güell to see two of Barcelona's most famous landmarks.
Begin your tour at the 19th-century extension of the L'Eixample known as the Sagrada Familia, where you can take in the striking facades of Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece. Go inside the basilica to take in the view of the impressive spires.
Learn about the history and significance of the depictions of the Holy Family as an expression of Christian ideology on the elaborate Nativity and Passion façades and see models of how the cathedral would look when it is finished, as imagined by Gaudi.
The next stop is Parc Güell Park on Carmel Hill in the north of the city, where you can take in some of Antoni Gaudi's most impressive creations.
Admire the park's main attractions' Art Nouveau (Modernisme) motifs, like the mosaic tiles of the salamander statue "El Drac" at the park entrance.
After that, you'll have an hour and a half to yourself, so you can eat lunch.
- The Park Guell has a special itinerary for clients with mobility impairments; however, they will not be able to visit the whole park.
- Children under the age of 11 will not receive a headset.
- Discreet clothing is mandatory. Access may be restricted if your clothing does not meet the requirements
- To climb up to the towers you will use an elevator. To go down you will use the stairs.
- The towers may be closed in weather conditions such as rain or wind.
- It is recommended to not carry big bags in order to reduce the time at the security control at the Sagrada Familia.
- This is a bilingual tour simultaneously in English and Spanish.
- Children under 6 are not allowed to access the towers, even if accompanied by an adult. Please mention the age of your children (if companied by them) when booking.
- Luggage or large bags
• Transportation between Park Güell and Sagrada Familia
• Bilingual guide
• Skip-the-line ticket to Park Güell
• Skip-the-line ticket to Sagrada Familia
• Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia
• Guided Tour of Park Guell
• Tower access at Sagrada Familia
• Optional tips
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Park Guell
• Sagrada Familia
Street Mallorca, at number 416