After meeting your guide near the Arc de Triomphe, board a high-quality, comfortable electric bike. After that, set out on an exciting, one-and-a-half-hour tour on a bicycle through the city with ease.
Explore El Born's cast-iron market on your way to the Gothic Quarter's medieval streets.
Take note of the tranquil and harmonious Church of Santa Maria del Mar, which stands as a reminder of the city's Gothic architecture.
Take in the splendor of the city cathedral and witness the unfolding of history on the cobblestone streets and squares.
Visit Plaça Reial to see the Fountain of the Three Graces and Gaudi's lamps, the most well-known Catalan Modernist.
On the tree-lined Las Ramblas promenade, head toward La Boquera market to experience its cosmopolitan and bohemian vibe.
Take stunning pictures of L'Eixample landmarks like La Pedrera and Casa Batlló from the seat of your carefully constructed bicycle.
Before returning to the starting point to conclude your e-bike experience, make your way to Gaudi's magnificent masterpiece and reach the massive façade and spires of La Sagrada Famlia.
- Small groups of 2-8 people are permitted
- Participants aged from 7 years old can join and will receive their own bike
- Participants must be at least 130 centimeters tall
Not suitable for:
- People under 130 cm in (4 ft 3)
- People under 120 cm in (3 ft 9)
• Top of the range electric bike
• Local guide
• Bottle of water
• Plaça Reia
• Gothic Quarter
• Arc de Triomf
• Church of Santa María del Mar
• La Pedrera and Casa Batlló in L'Eixample
• La Sagrada Família
Passeig Lluís Companys 10