On a guided cycling tour with regular bikes or e-bikes, you can see the lively city of Barcelona. Tours can be done in small groups or on your own, and you can choose between regular bikes or e-bikes. See the city's history and culture, as well as the hidden treasures that the locals adore.
Meet your aide and get set up with your standard bicycle or e-bicycle prior to deciding to appreciate the noteworthy Gothic style of the Santa Maria del Mar Cathedral. The Born Cultural Center, where 1700s-era city ruins that have been excavated and are on display, can be reached by cycling through narrow medieval streets.
Cross Parc de la Ciutadella to take in the park's lush greenery and grand fountain in all their splendor. When you get to the city's seafront, take a look at the urban developments that surround the Port Olympic marina.
To get to the world-famous Sagrada Familia, pedal back toward the city center. Discover fascinating facts about the church's distinctive blend of Gothic and Art Nouveau styles as you marvel at Gaudi's masterpiece, which has not yet been finished.
Ride over to Casa Batlló and Casa Mila to see the whimsical architecture for a second dose of Gaudi magic. Before returning to the beginning of your bicycle journey, take pictures of the bizarre walls of the building.
This cycling visit is the ideal method for investigating Barcelona's most popular milestones and unlikely treasures while partaking in the natural air and exercise of cycling. You'll learn about Barcelona's rich history and culture while taking in the city's beauty on two wheels with a knowledgeable guide.
- E-bikes are subject to availability.
- This tour is not recommended for children under 8 years old.
- Spanish law requires people under 16 years old to wear helmets while riding a bike. Children weighing less than 48 pounds (22 kilograms) can travel in a child's bike seat that is attached to the back of the bike.
- In any case, head protectors will likewise be accessible for all clients to utilize them.
- This tour's regular bike and e-bike options share the same itinerary and duration.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
• Regular bicycle or e-bike (depending on option selected)
• Liability insurance
• Food and drinks
• Entrance tickets to attractions or monuments
• Hotel pickup or drop-off service
• Sagrada Familia, Casa Batlló, and Casa Mila
• Port Olímpic Marina
• Parc de la Ciutadella
• Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter