Cycle through Barcelona's vibrant city blocks on a guided cycling tour. Choose from either a small-group or private experience, with both regular bikes and e-bikes available. Learn about the city’s culture, see historical sites, and discover hidden gems loved by locals.
Meet your guide, get set up with your regular bike or e-bike, and then set off to first admire the impressive Gothic style of the Santa Maria del Mar Cathedral. Continue over narrow medieval streets to arrive at The Born Cultural Center, featuring excavated city ruins from the 1700s on display.
Cross Parc de la Ciutadella and take in the picturesque scenery of the park’s green spaces and its large majestic fountain. Arrive at the city’s seafront and explore the urban projects around the Port Olímpic marina.
Peddle back towards the city center to make your way over to the world-famous Sagrada Familia. Marvel at Gaudi’s yet-to-be-completed masterpiece and learn fascinating facts about the church’s unique blend of Gothic and Art Nouveau styles.
Get another dose of Gaudi magic as you ride over to see the whimsical architecture displayed on Casa Batlló and Casa Mila. Snap pictures of the building’s surreal walls before returning to back where your bike journey began.
• Children weighing less than 48 pounds (22 kilograms) can travel in a child's bike seat, attached to the back of the bike
• E-bikes are subject to availability
• This tour is not recommended for children under 8 years old
• Spanish law requires that people under 16 years old wear helmets while riding a bike. However, helmets will also be available for all customers if they want to use them.
• The itinerary and duration is the same for both the regular bike and e-bike options of this tour
What to bring:
• Comfortable shoes
• Regular bicycle or e-bike (depending on option selected)
• Liability insurance
• Food and drinks
• Entrance tickets to attractions or monuments
• Hotel pickup or drop-off service
• Sagrada Familia, Casa Batlló, and Casa Mila
• Port Olímpic Marina
• Parc de la Ciutadella
• Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter