Take a thrilling half-day tour of some of Barcelona's most stunning locations. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to explore La Sagrada Familia without waiting in line, saving you precious time.
Take a private ride to see different parts of Barcelona after being picked up at your hotel. Your knowledgeable guide will tell fascinating tales about the city's singular architecture, culture, and history during the tour.
You will be able to discover the true essence of Barcelona on this half-day tour. In a small, friendly group, take in Barcelona's famous landmarks, hidden gems, and stunning sights with an enthusiastic guide.
Start your tour in Barcelona's central plaza, Plaça Catalunya. The plaza has a connection to the Passeig de Grácia avenue, which has some of the best Catalan architecture. Take a moment to take in the stunning facades of private Modernist structures, such as Gaudi's renowned La Pedrera.
Next, walk in Gaudi's footsteps as you explore l'Eixample. Continue on to Gaudi's masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia, following a visit to the majestic Hospital de Sant Pau.
Examine the various components of the building as well as the numerous instances of religious symbolism concealed in its distinctive façades. The incredible architecture of Gaudi is sure to captivate you: the peculiar form of the basilica's columns, ceilings, walls, and organic architecture.
Also included in this tour is a leisurely stroll through the charming parts of the Gothic Quarter. This world-famous neighborhood's hidden Roman and medieval traces can be found as your guide takes you through its charming back streets.
Head to Montjuc Mountain and the Mirador de l'Alcalde, a beautiful terrace with fantastic views of Barcelona's iconic skyline and great photo opportunities, after visiting the seafront.
- Please pay attention: there's a dress code at La Sagrada Familia, so see-through clothing, exposed backs and midriffs, uncovered shoulders and low necklines are prohibited. Please dress accordingly otherwise an entry will be denied.
- You will meet your guide right in the entrance or lobby of your hotel/accommodation in Barcelona. Be sure you checked an email inbox to see the specific pickup time.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Unaccompanied minors
• Hotel pickup and drop-off in a private air-conditioned minivan between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM
• Small-group tour with up to 8 guests
• Skip-the-Line ticket reservation at Sagrada Familia
• Walking tour of the Gothic Quarter
• Sagrada Familia tickets (private option only)
• Sagrada Familia tickets (approximately €26 due in cash to the guide, unless private option selected)
• Gratuities (optional)
• Any personal expenses
• Sagrada Familia