Pass by Babelsberg Park and its impressive palace, see the Flatow Tower and the Hofdamenhaus, and then head to Jungfernsee by going under the Glienicke Bridge, which has significant historical significance. View the impressive palaces and gardens as you ride along the former east-west border.
See the Church of the Redeemer, Sacrow and discover the fairytale castle on Pfaueninsel. Further high points of the tour include the New Garden with its marble palace and the Cecilienhof Palace, where history was made in 1945 with the signing of the Potsdam Agreement.
Important to know
- To start a tour there shall be at least 20 visitors to come
- Dogs are allowed(please sure your pet is on a lead and wears a muzzle)
- Culinary offerings are available on all ships
- The MS Schwielowsee and the MS Sanssouci are open for persons in wheelchairs; if you need one, please contact the tour operator
• The palace tour with a boat from the Weißen Flotte
• Tour commentary over the loudspeaker in German and English
• Food and drinks
• Church of the Redeemer,
• Sacrow and discover the fairytale castle on Pfaueninsel,
• Flatow Tower,
• Glienicke Bridge,
Lange Brücke 6, 14467 Potsdam, Germany