Half-Day Etyek Wine Tour from Budapest with Meal
Your half-day tour begins with a pick-up at your hotel in an air-conditioned minibus. Enjoy a drive to the Etyek wine region, just a half hour outside Budapest.
En route you’ll learn about Hungary’s fascinating history and hear about the country’s long and rich wine tradition.
After arriving in Etyek village, you’ll visit 2 unique wineries. These small, family owned boutique wineries produce about 15,000 to 20,000 bottles of wine each year, mostly sold in selected restaurants and from their cellars.
Tour the cellars and taste 4 wines at each of the wineries. Finish the day with a rustic, 3-course home-cooked meal. Savor classic Hungarian dishes and discuss your wine discoveries as you enjoy your meal, perhaps enjoying some wine with your food.
After the tour and meal, you’ll be transferred back to your hotel in Budapest.
• Special food requirements are accommodated (vegetarian/gluten free) if advised before the tour
• Small group tours (up to 16 guests maximum)
• This tour has a 2 person minimum in order to go ahead. If minimum numbers are not met an alternative date will be provided
• Round-trip transfers between Budapest and Etyek village by air-conditioned minibus
• Hotel pickup from selected downtown Budapest hotels only (please check with the activity provider before the tour)
• Tasting of 4 wines at each location visited
• 3-course home-cooked meal (starter, main dish, dessert)
• Snacks and finger food during the wine tastings
• English speaking local guide
• Small group size guaranteed
• Coffee and soft drinks
• Etyek village