The coastline is subjected to a wide range of swells because it has been carved by erosion and the fury of the waves. It is a dependable surfing area that has waves for all levels of experience. Surf with boards of varying sizes, depending on your level of skill. Try a variety of shapes to find the board that works best for you.
You will receive all of the necessary surf gear, including wetsuits and optional video footage, so you can evaluate your technique and make any necessary adjustments.
Important to know
- To participate in this activity, you must be able to swim with confidence in the ocean's waves. Surfing is a game that requires a healthy degree of actual wellness
- This action is dependent upon great climate/ocean conditions. In the event that it must be canceled, you will be given the option of a different date or a full refund.
- Please provide the height and weight of all participants when booking
- This activity requires a minimum number of participants; if the minimum is not met, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
What to bring:
- Luggage or large bags
Not suitable for:
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- People with pre-existing medical conditions
- People with low level of fitness
- People with motion sickness
in a mini-group
• Local guide
• Surf sessions (as per option booked)
• Full surf equipment
• Certified surf instructor
• Sports insurance
• Souvenir photos and video footage (if option booked)
• Food and drinks
The Costa da Caparica, where the Tejo River (River Tagus) flows into the ocean
Zoo, Praça Marechal Humberto Delgado, 1549-004