Seine River Walk & Eiffel Tower Summit Access
This experience combines a ticket to the Eiffel Tower and a cruise on the Seine to see Paris' most famous landmarks. Take advantage of the assisted fast-track entrance, and once you reach the summit floor, explore Paris' Iron Lady on your own.
A one-hour cruise on the Seine river, available at any time during your stay, is included in your ticket. The Conciergerie, the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Notre-Dame de Paris, and other UNESCO-listed buildings can be seen along the riverbanks. Along the way, you'll pass restaurants and floating houseboats.
Know before you go
- Your tickets can be used on any day and any time as long as you are in Paris (the Seine Cruise is valid for 1 year)
- With direct access to the Eiffel Tower, maybe you'll have to wait in line at the security check and for the elevator
- Because this is not a guided tour, your host will accompany you to the ticket scanner and take you to the Eiffel Tower's summit floor.
- Refunds or discounts cannot be guaranteed if the summit floor is closed to the public for multiple reasons, such as safety concerns or unexpected elevator breakdowns or malfunctions.
• Direct access Eiffel Tower summit entrance tickets
• Elevator access
• 1-hour Seine river cruise
• Host assistance
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Food and drinks
• Tips (optional)
• panoramic views of Paris
• Eiffel Tower
• monuments of Paris
• Seine river
1 Rue du Général Camou, 75007 Paris, France