Eiffel Tower Surroundings w/ Summit plus Trocadero & the Champ de Mars Tour
Take a knowledgeable guide on a tour of the Eiffel Tower's exterior. With a reserved entrance ticket, you can climb the Tower itself and take in the cityscape.
From Trocadero Plaza's meticulously maintained gardens, your small group tour will begin. The fascinating story of the original "la Dame de Fer" (Iron Lady) will be told as you follow your guide across the Jena Bridge to the Champ de Mars.
Your guide will then take you past the Eiffel Tower ticket line to the elevator after the walking tour.
Enjoy every curve from every angle during your self-guided tour of the first and second floors—as well as the Summit, if that option was selected—and learn about the beautiful science that keeps the building standing.
Admire the wonders at your feet from the designated observation deck on the second level. From here, take in famous sights like the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe, the Winners Elysees, and Notre Dame. Make the most of this chance to learn about the history and beauty of the Eiffel Tower.
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (e.g., booster shot, negative COVID test, vaccine certificate with a QR code) may change at short notice.
- Security checks may delay entry.
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure that they check the official travel advice on the government websites and comply with local requirements. In the event that access to museums and tourist attractions is denied, the local partner will not be held accountable, and there will be no refund.
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
in a mini-group
• Walking tour around Trocadéro area and Champ de Mars
• Reservation and entrance tickets to 1st and 2nd floor of Eiffel Tower
• Reservation and entrance tickets to summit of Eiffel Tower (when summit option selected)
• Hotel pickup/drop-off
• Guide inside the tower
• panoramic views of Paris
• Eiffel Tower
• Champ de Mars