1-Day, 2-Parks: Disneyland® Paris, Flexible Undated Ticket
Parks' opening hours are subject to change, please, check any update before your visit.
- The Disneyland® Park standard opening times are: 9:30 AM to 10:00 PM
- Walt Disney Studios Park standard opening times are: 9:30 AM to 9:00 PM
- This flexible ticket requires pre-registration for your visit date
- Names on the tickets cannot be changed after the ticket has been booked
- Only the name of the person who booked the activity will appear on all tickets
- Entry is free of charge for children under 3
- Disney Studios closes 1 or 2 hours before Disneyland Park
- Disneyland Paris website to ensure the best experience
- On December 31, Disney Studios will close at 12:30 AM and the Park will close at 6:30 PM
Double Ticket to Both Parks Available!
The Grand Finale of Disney Paris' 30th Anniversary will last until September 30, 2023. Take a double ticket to both parks and enjoy this spectacular celebration. The ticket is valid for one year after the purchase date. This event will be filled with a lot of joy, fun, a good mood, and incredible emotions. Hop on new rides, experience your favorite Disney stories, and meet cartoon characters you remember from childhood.
Explore every corner of the park; try "Big Thunder Mountain" and "Star Wars® Hyperspace Mountain," which are rides that will excite you and give you an adrenaline rush. For the youngest visitors, there is a "Small World", where they can sail around the world and feel like great travelers. You will meet your favorite characters everywhere, from the "Pirates of the Caribbean" to the "Mad Hatter's Tea Party". See lots of stunning family parades and shows with them.
Experience the Magic of Disney
Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Daisy are delighted to show off their best new outfits and dance on a joyful daytime show specially created for the 30th Anniversary. There is an atmosphere of celebration with music and decorations everywhere, and it transforms the park into a vibrant wonderland.
As night falls, don't miss the breathtaking spectacle: the illumination of Sleeping Beauty Castle with the help of ground-breaking technology that creates an incredible dreamlike vision.
In Walt Disney Studios Park's magical world of cinema and television, discover four cinematic studios with thrilling attractions and spectacular shows. After your debut on the big screen at the Production Courtyard, Toon Studio, Backlot, and Front Lot, follow a star-studded itinerary because here you can meet some world movie stars.
Join the Avengers and Take on Mighty Missions at Disney Paris
New quests are waiting for you with the famous Avengers team. In the epic Avengers Campus land, you will team up with them and take on the mightiest Marvel missions.
Visit behind the scenes with a magical parade, take a tour and look around, try the Studio Tram Tour, and visit the shows at Animagique, CinéMagique, and Stunt Show Spectacular. You will feel like a celebrity at the end of the day.
• You can visit one or both parks in 1 days
• Not included: transfer and accommodation. The ticket does not grant you access to events in the Park
• Disneyland Park®
• Walt Disney Studios® Park