1-Day Walt Disney Studios 2 Parks' Access
With a one-day admission ticket to either Walt Disney Studios Park or Disneyland Park, you can experience the magic of Disneyland Paris. Disney tickets are only available during certain times of the year, so don't miss your chance to see the park of your choice.
At Disneyland Park, you can have a ton of fun in a variety of magical lands and relive your favorite Disney films and tales. There are thrills for adults and children alike at Big Thunder Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean. Discover the enchanting world of film and television at Walt Disney Studios Park, where you can meet beloved Disney characters and enjoy family parades and shows throughout the year. Explore four Cinemagic studio lots with amazing shows and thrilling attractions. Take on the toughest MARVEL missions at Avengers Campus or explore the Worlds of Pixar area behind the scenes. Join characters from Ratatouille, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, and other films as you are whisked away to vibrant worlds full of attractions, entertainment, food, and fun.
At Disneyland Paris, you will undoubtedly have an unforgettable time no matter which park you choose. Today, come and spend some quality time with your loved ones.
- The ticket can be utilized at your chose park on the day booked
- Just the names of the lead explorer will show up on your tickets
- To book a ticket around the same time as your visit, kindly select "that very day" choice
- On the off chance that you have an immediate booking, 1 hour is expected before the ticket can be checked at the entry
- Disneyland Park closes one or two hours before Disney Studios.
- On December 31, Disney Studios will close at 12:30 a.m., and the Park will close at 6:30 p.m.; Disney seasonal pricing is applied.
- Names on tickets cannot be changed after they have been booked.
• You can visit both parks in 2 days
• Not included: visit to the second park, transfer and accommodation. The ticket does not grant you access to events in the Park
• Disneyland® Paris