The magnificent riverside landscapes are a delight during the Vltava River Cruise, as are the audio guide's stories. Explore the fascinating history of Prague and expand your knowledge by visiting the Charles Bridge museum after the river cruise tour.
The starting point for your journey is the Charles Bridge. Move towards the Prague Castle, where you can admire the beautiful local views and take picturesque photos. Take an interesting cruise through the Devil’s Channel (Čertovka) and learn why this area is called the Venice of Prague.
Important to know
• The boats departing every 15 minutes
• Boat ride
• Audio commentary in 19 languages
• One drink - choose from beer, soda, water, tea, coffee, or mulled wine during winter
• Traditional gingerbread in winter or ice-cream in summer
• Entry ticket to Charles Bridge Museum
Operating hours: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
• Charles Bridge
• The Devil’s Channel (Čertovka)
• Vltava river
Křižovnické nám. 191/3, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město