Float under the Charles Bridge, which links the Old Town to the Lesser Quarter of the city. On both sides of the bridge, take in the carvings of Czech saints. The Rudolfinum, Prague Castle, and the National Theater are the next stops.
Enjoy a buffet lunch with live music as you tour. You can learn more about the landmarks and attractions you see by listening to commentary.
Before returning to the point of departure, cruise past additional landmarks like the Dancing House, Emmaus Monastery, Vyšehrad, the Podolí Waterworks, and the historic Štvanice Power Station.
Important to know
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go:
- There is an appointed max number of people per booking for the window option. In case your group is bigger, please place another order, but please, pay attention: you may not be sitting together
- Most of the boats are wheelchair accessible
- This cruise is operated on Bohemia Rhapsody, Grand Bohemia or Agnes de Bohemia
• 2-hour cruise on the Vltava River
• Buffet lunch
• Online audio commentary and online map available in 6 languages (Czech, English, Spanish, German, Chinese, and Russian)
• Paper map available in 16 languages
• Live music onboard (accordionist)
• Free Wi-Fi onboard
Prague Castle, the Rudolfinum, and the National Theater.
Building with the sign "Prague Boats" on Pier 3