Prague’s Old and New towns are right in the heart of the city and offer a rare mix of old world charm and modern daily life. This area of the city is the backdrop for your 4-hour culinary experience.
Your guided walking tour includes lots of tastings at different food venues popular with locals. Enjoy some incredible Czech desserts, gather a real understanding of why Prague is famous for its open-faced sandwiches, and soak up some serious history in a café that dates back to the beginning of the 20th century.
In addition, you’ll discover hidden churches and local treasures that are tucked away in side streets and alleys.
As you continue your culinary adventure, you'll skip the line at the most famous open sandwich shop in Prague. Here, you'll have the chance to savor iconic Prague's food, which has been enjoyed by locals for generations. Next, you'll visit a historical Prague printing house, where you'll learn about the city's rich literary heritage and its impact on Czech culture. At historic Cafe Louvre, you'll enjoy the elegant ambiance of this iconic establishment, which has been a gathering place for artists, writers, and intellectuals for over a century.
Finally, you'll end the tour on a sweet note by visiting the legendary Cafè Platyz with its delicious Strudel and Custard!
• This activity requires a minimum number of 2 guests. If this minimum is not met, you will be contacted directly to reschedule or receive a refund
• This tour will take place rain or shine
• Mach 16 — April 7: In addition to our usual route, we'll also be making a stop at the historical Easter Market. While exploring, we'll delve into the market's intriguing history and enjoy a delightful seasonal glass of Mead, a traditional honey drink. Additionally, we'll sample exclusive Easter treats, including gingerbread eggs, Easter-style sandwiches, and festive gingerbread cookies.
What to bring
• Comfortable shoes
in a mini-group
• 9 tastings at 5 different locations
• Beer on a floating brewery
• Prague - A Food Lover’s Guide
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Extra drinks
Daily 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM
• Old Town
• New Town
Štefánik bridge Dvořák embankment berth number 19