Prague: Hard Rock Café w/ Set Menu for Dinner or Lunch
The Hard Rock Cafe in Prague's stunning city center offers a mouthwatering dining experience.
The four-story V.J. Rott building is home to Hard Rock Cafe Prague, which is regarded as one of Europe's largest Hard Rock Cafes. The café is less than 50 meters away from the well-known Old Town Square, in the heart of old Prague. The 3-level, 1,900 square meter bistro incorporates two energetic bars and elements an interesting gathering of memorabilia from its undeniably popular assortment.
Enjoy a variety of dishes, including the Hard Rock Burger or Cheeseburger, Caesar Salad, Veggie Burger, Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Sandwich and a full rack of Bar-B-Q Ribs, as well as the custom-made 5-meter guitar-shaped chandelier. And if you're looking for something sweet, try the Hot Fudge Sundae, Chocolate Cake, or any number of other sinful treats.
Choose from one of the relishing menus to try some of the best dishes from the Hard Rock Cafe.
Gold Menu (2-course):
Choice of main course —
- Original Legendary burger (black Angus steak)
- Moving Mountains burger (vegan)
- Grilled chicken sandwich
- Twisted mac, chicken, and cheese pasta
- Grilled chicken caesar salad
- Tupelo chicken tenders
Choice of beverage —
- One soft drink, coffee, or tea
Know before you go
- Menu items are subject to change and availability.
- You do not need to pre-select a time for your meal because you will receive the first available table upon arrival on the day of your reservation.
- The kids' menu, which is for children under 11, can be purchased directly in the restaurant on the day of your meal.
in a mini-group
• Meal (2- or 3-course dinner plus soft drink, coffee, or tea)
• Priority seating
• Alcoholic drinks
• Additional food
• Merchandise purchases
• Hard Rock Cafe
Hard Rock Cafe, Malé náměstí 3, 110 00 Prague 1