Prague: Bike Tour w/ Prosecco Tastings
On the city's largest bike, sip prosecco wine. For an additional € 50, you can enjoy the open bar with unlimited cider, prosecco, and beer during your tour. The tour will last about one and a half hours.
You will always have a charming hostess and an experienced sober driver serving you drinks. Sing and play your own music as you go. Seats that can be adjusted, party lights, and umbrellas for when it rains are on the Prosecco bike. You will be taken to a location that the locals adore the most. Take the four-kilometer ride past Stromovka Park, the Sparta Prague Premier League football stadium, and Letna Park.
In Prague, this activity is an excellent addition to your hen party or birthday celebration.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You must be sober to participate
- Don't bring your own alcohol with you
- Age limit is 18-years-old
- One bike has a capacity for 5-16 persons, there are 2 bikes available for this very season
• Bottle of prosecco per person (0.7 l bottle)
• Soft drinks
• Driver and waiter/waitress
• Speaker with Bluetooth
• Party lights, umbrellas in case of rain and blankets in case of cold
• Open bar (unlimited beer, prosecco, wine, and cider for an extra €50)
• Letna Park
Nábř. L. Svobody, 110 00 Petrská čtvrť, Czech