South Bohemia: Český Krumlov Guided Day-Trip
The medieval town of Český Krumlov in South Bohemia maintains its fabulous atmosphere to this day. It is easy to understand why the town was included on UNESCO's list of cultural heritage sites.
The Eggenberg, Rožmberk and Schwarzenberg noble families' Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque buildings will be on display as your guide takes you through the historic center's winding, narrow streets.
Visit the well-known castle, which is the second largest in the Czech Republic. Tickets can be purchased on the spot. In addition to the world's oldest and best-preserved Baroque theater, you'll find exquisitely adorned weapons, artwork, tapestries and furniture that dates back centuries.
- Ages 2 and younger do not need a ticket.
Know before you go
- You must have a valid ISIC card in order to qualify for student pricing
• Transfers from the meeting point
• Sightseeing tour of Český Krumlov
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Castle admission ticket (can be bought at the castle)
• Historical city center
• Oldest Baroque theater
Na Příkopě 957/23, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Česko