Full-Day Tour to Český Krumlov & Hluboká with Lunch
Have an unbelievable experience on this trip, where you will marvel at the wonderful scenery of South Bohemia and the romantic neo-Gothic castle at Hluboká nad Vltavou. Revel in the experience paired with a delicious lunch in a famous local restaurant and Czech beer or local wine.
Meet your English-speaking guide in Prague and arrive at the picturesque neo-Gothic Hluboká Castle, located in a magnificent park on top of the hill above the Vltava River. You will see luxuriously decorated interiors and unique architecture that combines Renaissance, Gothic, and Baroque styles. Hluboka was formerly a mighty Gothic fortress that was transformed in the 19th century into an opulent family home for the aristocratic Schwarzenberg family.
Afterwards, visit Český Krumlov,an old city famous for its unique atmosphere and having a magnificent historical center, which is included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Plunge into the unique atmosphere of this charming city and stroll along a labyrinth of old streets with beautiful baroque architecture, dominated by a magnificent medieval castle, the second largest in the country. There are a lot of artists, music festivals, coffee shops, and ancient taverns on the streets.
Have a delicious traditional Czech lunch in a charming and renowned local restaurant and head to the monumental castle. Admire its baroque theater and picturesque landscapes from the main tower. You will be pleasantly surprised by the unusual moat filled with bears, who have made their home here since the 17th century.
Also, you have a bit of free time to explore the city at your own pace. Walk along cozy streets with a magical atmosphere and learn about the fascinating history of this spectacular city. You can create your own itinerary. Visit the beautiful Egon Schiele Art Center, for example, or the magnificent Gothic Church of St. Vitus. The perfect end to the tour would be an investigation of the charming local shops and relaxing on the banks of the Vltava River with a cup of coffee.
This beautiful day will be remembered for a long time. After the end of the tour, you will return to Prague for approximately 7 or 8 PM.
At least 2 participants are required for this activity.
Ages 5 and younger are not permitted.
Not suitable for
• Children under 6 years
• People with mobility impairments
• People with heart problems
• Wheelchair users
What to bring
• Comfortable shoes
• Rain gear
Know before you go
• Important note: there is no option to accommodate solo travellers.
• This tour will take place rain or shine.
• Please be aware that the local tour operator can accommodate "vegetarian" or "no cheese" requirements, but cannot accommodate "vegetarian" and "no cheese" requirements.
• Upon booking, please specify if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions and how many people it applies to.
• Trip and tour stops and places for tastings are liable to change slightly to reflect the season, vendorsʼ opening hours, and availability, but the full volume of each trip and tour will always be kept.
• English-speaking guide
• Český Krumlov Castle admission fee
• Hluboká Castle admission fee
• Czech traditional lunch with 1 glass of beer, wine, or non-alcoholic drink
• Bottled water in vehicle
• Wi-Fi in vehicle
• Extra drinks
• Gothic Hluboká Castle
• Český Krumlov
• Egon Schiele Art Centre
• Gothic Church of St. Vitus
Anglická 21, 120 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, Czechia