Bohemian Paradise UNESCO Geopark: Walking Tour From Prague
At all times, this place with unique geological features attracts romantic people such as painters, writers, artists, and dreamers of all kinds. This is one of the most beautiful places in Bohemia and the whole country, where mountains with rocks of amazing beauty and unusual shape rise majestically above the forests. These are monuments of antiquity, covered with legends. You will love this place at first sight and want to come back here again.
After arrival, head to the rock city of Prachov Rocks (about 8 km). You can enjoy swimming in the lake in the summer.
In different parts of the reserve, you can see the most beautiful castles and ancient fortresses open to tourists. Majestic forests, pristine lakes, and amazing caves are integral parts of the geographical park.
Your journey will include a stroll through thin, rocky gorges, climbing up and down, and enjoying the views from the top. The hiking tour of Prachov Rocks will last approximately 3 hours, after which you will go to another, no less picturesque, place—the nearby Kost Castle. There is a comfy restaurant where you must try tasty local dishes.
On the way back, visit the small village of Vesec u Sobotky and admire some traditional folk architecture.
At least 2 participants are required for this activity.
What to bring
• Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
• Check weather day before. Take clothing layers that are breathable. Sports shoes. Small bag pack (but it not necessary). Spare close for wet and rainy days.
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
• The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition.
• Please be at the meeting point at least 5 min prior to tour departure
• The hike is suitable for families and seniors and is 100% customizable. You can choose the ideal route according to your physical condition. Please note that you'll need to take many steps in order to reach beautiful vantage points, so do wear comfortable shoes.
Not suitable for
• Wheelchair users
If you're looking for other tours to explore the beauty of the Czech Republic, a Vltava river cruise is a great option. Cruise along the river and take in the stunning views of Prague's landmarks from a different perspective.
• English-speaking guide
• Transportation from Prague
• Entrance tickets to Rock City
• 1 bottle of water
• Small group max. 8 people
• Travel insurance
• Bohemian Paradise
• Prachov Rocks
• Kost Castle
• Village of Vesec u Sobotky
Davídkova 443/114, 182 00 Praha 8-Libeň, Czechia