Prague: River Boat Ride & Guided Trip w/ Drinks
A combination experience that includes a 45-minute walking tour, a 45-minute riverboat cruise on the Devil's Channel, and admission to the Charles Bridge Museum will help you make the most of your time in Prague. Enjoy a gingerbread snack while taking in the sights from the water while sipping mulled wine or other beverages.
Take a walking tour to discover the hidden treasures of the Charles Bridge neighborhood to kick off your day. While listening to tales about Prague Castle, Lesser Town and Old Town, take in sights like the National Theatre, Kampa Island, the John Lennon Wall, and Charles Bridge.
Cross the bridge and get on a historic riverboat after exploring the city on foot. Learn about the city's history and its most important landmarks as you cruise the Certovka District's waterways.
After entering the Devil's Channel, which is believed to have been constructed by the Knights of Malta in the 12th century, you will have an unparalleled view of Prague Castle from the water. Taste on your decision of water, juice, reflected on wine, tea, or lager matched with a tidbit.
Receive a ticket to the Charles Bridge Museum, which you can visit on your own time, following the cruise. Discover more about Prague's oldest river crossing at the museum.
- At least 2 participants needed for this activity.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour requires a minimum of 3 people to start. In case you are only 1 single traveler, message the local tour operator prior the booking
- The local tour operator might ask you to wait a bit or re-schedule another time (date)
- This pedestrian tour is a live English-only guide and boat ride's audio guides are available in German, Dutch, French, Spanish, English, Italian, Japanese and Russian.
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
• 45-minute walking tour
• 45-minute riverboat cruise ticket
• River cruise audio guides in German, Spanish, Dutch, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Russian.
• Water, juice, mulled wine, tea, or small beer during cruise
• Gingerbread snack during cruise
• Charles Bridge Museum ticket
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
Daily 9:30 AM, 1:30 PM
• Devil's Channel
• Charles Bridge Museum
• Charles Bridge
• National Theatre
• Kampa Island
• John Lennon Wall
• Prague Castle
• Lesser Town
• Old Town
• Waterways of the Certovka District
• Devil’s Channel
Mostecká 2-10, 118 00 Malá Strana, Czech