Český Krumlov, a medieval town in South Bohemia, retains its fairytale-like atmosphere even today, and it will be easy to see why UNESCO included the town on its list of cultural heritage sites.
Your guide will lead you along the narrow, winding streets of the historical center, where you’ll be able to admire the Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque buildings of the Rožmberk, Eggenberg, and Schwarzenberg noble families.
Tour the famed castle, the second largest in the Czech Republic (tickets can be bought on site). You’ll see centuries-old furniture, artwork, tapestries, and exquisitely adorned weapons, and also the world’s oldest, well-preserved Baroque theater.
Know before you go:
• To qualify for student pricing you must have a valid ISIC card
• The tour can be bilingual
• Transfers from the meeting point
• Sightseeing tour of Český Krumlov
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Castle admission ticket (can be bought at the castle)
Na Příkopě 957/23, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město
• Český Krumlov
See the calendar