Explore Kutná Hora on a guided tour from Prague. Walk around the historic town and visit the Sedlec Ossuary and St. Barbara's Church.
Get picked up at your hotel by an air-conditioned bus or start from the meeting point. Drive to the historic UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kutná Hora and visit the late Gothic jewel of St. Barbara’s Church. Discover one of the town's symbols and the pride of its miners.
Take a guided walk through the historic town center, then travel to the Sedlec Ossuary beneath the Roman Catholic Cemetery Church of All Saints. Built in the 14th century, the 2-story building is the site of an underground chapel decorated with more than 40,000 human bones.
Know before you go:
• Only commentary in English is guaranteed. Even if you book German, French, Italian, and Spanish, your tour language may be conducted in English. Commentary is given bilingually if not entirely in English
• Transportation by modern air-conditioned bus
• Audio Guide
• Hotel pickup & drop-off
• The Cemetery Church of All Saints with the Ossuary entry ticket (if option selected)
• St Barbara's Cathedral entry ticket (if option selected)
• Kutná Hora
• The Roman Catholic Cemetery Church of All Saints
Wilsonova 8, 110 00 Nové Město, Czechia