Explore Bohemia and the Saxon Switzerland National Park on a full day from Prague. See the Bastei Bridge, Pravcicka Gate, Kamenice Gorge, and more with a guide.
After being picked up from Prague head to the heart of Bohemia and the Saxon Switzerland National Park, the youngest national park in the Czech Republic. Make a stop at the Bastei Bridge (the German side of the park), perched high above the River Elbe. Enjoy stunning views as you walk across the bridge.
Then, continue to Pravcicka Gate on the Czech Republic side of the park. Admire Europe’s largest natural sandstone gate. Pause for lunch (included), before transferring to Kamenice Gorge. You will board a small dinghy for a scenic journey through a canyon carved deep in the sandstone cliffs.
Know before you go:
• The tour consists of moderate hiking with a distance of approximately 12 km (7.5 mi)
• Please wear sturdy or sports shoes as there could be an uneven surfaces on the hiking trails
• In case of force majeure, the tour program may change (e.g. gorges will be closed due to flood conditions). The group will be offered the most suitable alternative place to visit
What to bring:
• Passport or ID card
• Comfortable shoes
Not suitable for:
• Wheelchair users
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Live guide
• Entrance fees to Bastei Bridge, Pravcicka Gate, and Kamenice Gorges
• A la carte lunch
• Gratuities (optional)
See the calendar
• Pravcicka Gate
• Saxon Switzerland National Park
• The Bastei Bridge
• Kamenice Gorge