Join this full-day trip from Prague that features tours of the historic center of Česky Krumlov and its Castle (during winter time the Castle is closed) and museum.
Visit a town that seems to have been lifted from a fairy tale. Česky Krumlov, located about 170 kilometers from Prague, is nestled in the beautiful countryside of southern Bohemia, with lovely views along the Vltava River.
The UNESCO-listed town center features over 300 historic houses and the second-largest castle in the Czech Republic, complete with magnificent baroque gardens. Visit the unique theater with a rotating auditorium.
Česky Krumlov has preserved its medieval atmosphere, as you’ll experience when you walk along the picturesque narrow streets, where you’ll find shops filled with handmade souvenirs.
At one time, the castle was the seat of important noble families, including the Rosenbergs, Eggenbergs, and Schwarzenbergs. The oldest baroque theater in the world is part of the castle as well.
Not suitable for:
• People with mobility impairments
What to bring:
• Comfortable shoes
• Comfortable clothes
• Packed lunch
Know before you go:
• The time of departure and return are approximate and depend on traffic. Delays can occur and will not result in a refund
• The agreed time and place of departure must be strictly followed. Missing the bus departure is not a valid reason for a refund
• The time of departure is not the same as the time of hotel pick-up
• Participants staying close to the departure point (Václavské náměstí) will be met at their hotel by a tour representative, and led to the departure point on foot
• The supplier reserves the right to alter the price or program due to unexpected changes of opening hours of the sites, traffic limitations, cultural events, or unexpected natural calamities
• Castle and museum entry ticket
• Live guide
• Hotel pickup
• Free time
• Hotel drop-off
• Český Krumlov
See the calendar