Prague-Vienna One-Way Sightseeing Day Tour
What To Expect:
The Cemetery Church of All Saints with the Ossuary
Start your eventful day of exploring by taking a stroll in the pretty Old Town of Kutna Hora and learning the story behind the chilling Bone Church, decorated with 40 000 human skeletons.
Old Town Hall
We arrive in Brno, the second largest city in the Czech Republic, just in time for lunch. After enjoying a refreshing meal (not included), discover the fascinating stories of the city and if you’re lucky, meet the Dragon of Brno.
Learn about the centuries-old wine growing traditions in Mikulov area and have the pleasure of tasting the famous local wine (optional, wine tasting is not included in the price of the tour).
Discover the majestic palace of Lednice and take in the breathtaking views of Mikulov wine region
Know before you go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Near public transportation
• Infant seats available
• Most travelers can participate
• This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
• Air-conditioned vehicle
• An entertaining and friendly local guide
• Reasonable amount of luggage
See the calendar
• Hofburg Palace (originally the seat of the noble Habsburg family)
• The Opera House
• Kutna Hora
• Valtice, and Lednice