From Prague to Vienna One-way Day Trip
What To Expect:
Historical town that was the source of silver in the Middle Ages.
St Barbara's Cathedral
A gorgeous 14th century gothic cathedral that was built to show the wealth of Kutná Hora, silver mining town.
The Cemetery Church of All Saints with the Ossuary
A unique church from the 13th century that is decorated with bones of 40 000 people.
The 2nd largest city in the Czech Republic.
UNESCO heritage site. A beautiful chateau built in a neogothic style by the Liechtenstein family.
A picturesque little town on the Czech-Austrian border, surrounded by vineyards.
A drop-off destination.
Know before you go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Wheelchair accessible
• Service animals allowed
• Near public transportation
• Infant seats available
• Transportation is wheelchair accessible
• Most travelers can participate
• This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
• Private transportation
• Private guide
• Admission fee to the Bone Church and St. Barbara cathedral
• Admission fee to Lednice Chateau
• Food and drinks
• Hofburg Palace (originally the seat of the noble Habsburg family)
• The Opera House
• Lednice Chateau
• St. Barbara cathedral
See the calendar