What To Expect:
Dresden's beauty disappeared during bombing raids on the nights of Feb 13th and 14th, 1945. But, as many other cities, Dresden has risen from the ashes like mythical phoenix, and is now restored to its original beauty.
Ater enjoying a 3-hour drive you will arrive in Dresden. The tour begins in the historc center where you will visit the Zwinger.
Gaze at the Zwinger Gallery's collection of famous masters.See the Sistine Madonna by Raphael along with paintings by Tizian, Canaletto, Lucas Cranach the Elder and of several Flemish artists.
Next, view the rest of the Palace before visiting the rebuilt Church of the Virgin Mary.
After your guided tour enjoy free time for lunch or shopping before returning to Prague.
Know before you go
• Child price is valid for children 10 years old and under.
• Student price is valid for students 26 years old and under with an ISIC Card.
• Please note you will visit the Zwinger Gallery on Wednesdays and Sundays. On Mondays, another museum in the complex is visited.
• Reservation may be cancelled or rescheduled if the minimum group size (4) is not met.
• What to bring: Comfortable shoes
• Not allowed: Pets
• Expert guide
• Guided tour of the Zwinger
• Hotel pickup
Revoluční 767/25, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha
• Zwinger Palace
• Virgin St Mary Church
See the calendar