Czech Castles Scooter Tour for 1 day, audio guide
The Greater Castle, built on the structure of the old Průhonice fort, is horseshoe-shaped, since the architect Stibral had a part of the South Wing demolished to open the inner courtyard out over the lake, providing a grand view of the park.
This building that started as a late 13th century Gothic castle belonged over the years to some of the most prominent historical figures. The last owner was the heir to the Austro-Hungarian crown Archduke Franz Ferdinand d´Este who, was, together with his wife Sophia.
This beautiful castle is still used as a residence by the descendants of the old Bohemian aristocratic family of Sternberg. The Baroque chateau was built in 1724 and is a prime example of a Baroque summer residence.
Cesky Sternberk Castle was founded around 1241 by Zdeslav of Divišov, named after the coat of arms, golden eight-pointed star, and according to the custom of Germanizing the names Sternberg (Stern = star, Berg = mountain), and adopted a new nickname from Sternberg.
Castle in Kostelec nad Černými Lesy
Castle in Kostelec nad Cernymi Lesy is a place where once stood an ancient fortification. At this place there is a large castle, comparable in size to Konopiste Castle. But the Kosteletsky castle is hidden behind the buildings surrounding the square, and from the center of the city it is almost invisible, reminding itself only in some places, bronze domes with built-in turrets peering over the roofs of houses.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Near public transportation
• Not recommended for travelers with back problems
• Not recommended for pregnant travelers
• Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
• This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
• Bottled water
• Helmets (for a driver and a passenger), 2 raincoats, top case, third-party insurance
• Driver needs to havedriver license of A, A1, A2 or B categories and a deposit of 100 EUR per scooter
See the calendar
• Pruhonicky zamek
• Konopiste Castle
• Zamek Jemniste
• Castle in Kostelec nad Černými Lesy
• Hrad Sternberk
Švábky 2, 180 00 Praha 8-Invalidovna, Czechia