Private Half-Day Trip From Prague to Karlstejn Castle
Meet your guide at your central Prague hotel and settle into your luxury private vehicle for the short journey to Karlstejn Castle. Soak up the scenery as you wind through the rolling hills, pine forests and vineyards of the Czech countryside.
Stop to take in the views of the fairy-tale Karlstejn Castle from afar and learn how it was built by King Charles IV in the 14th century to protect the crown jewels. Then, explore inside the castle on a guided tour, admire the royal chambers and take in the views from the Great Tower. Peek inside the Chapel of Holy Cross, where you can collection of 129 portraits of the Saints painted by Master Theodoric.
Once you’ve finished exploring, meet your driver and head back to your hotel.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Infant seats available
• Wheelchair accessible
• Stroller accessible
• Service animals allowed
• Transportation is wheelchair accessible
• Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
• Most travelers can participate
• This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
• Private Tour Guide
• Hotel Pick-up/Drop off
• Entrance fee to the Karlstejn Castle
• Food and drinks
See the calendar
• Karlstejn Castle