Cruise to the Devil's Channel
At the beginning of the cruise you will pass the Charles Bridge, where you will see the beautiful panorama of Prague Castle over the Vltava River. Then you will head to the mysterious Devil's Channel — a blind stream of the Vltava. You will pass under a small bridge that crosses beneath the Charles Bridge and will reach the Grand Priory Mill, the most famous of the preserved mills on the Devil's Channel.
Inquisitive children as well as all those seeking adventure and fun are invited on the fairy-tale cruise to the Devil's Channel.
What to expect:
• Charles Bridge and the panorama of Prague Castle over the Vltava River
• Unique small bridge under the pillars of the Charles Bridge
• Grand Priory Mill
• Secret part of the Lesser Quarter
• Private and small groups of up to 25 people
• Tour commentary provided directly by the captain
• Devil's Channel
• 50-minute guided tour of the Devil's Channel
• Live commentary