See the beauty of Prague at night on this dinner cruise along the Vltava River. Marvel at historic monuments such as the Prague Castle and Dancing House, and enjoy a wide variety of Czech cuisine.
Start your evening cruise along the Vltava River in Prague from the Čechův Bridge in the Old Town. Get a welcome drink on boarding and then glide gently down the river towards the Charles Bridge. Pass the hill at Petřín, see the historic fort of Vyšehrad and admire the neo-Renaissance concert hall of the Rudolfinum.
Continue past the famous Dancing House on the Rašínovo nábřeží (Rašínovo embankment), and get panoramic views of Prague Castle while being serenaded by live music on board the boat. Enjoy a deluxe buffet dinner (cold buffet, warm buffet and desserts) as you cruise, and purchase drinks from a tempting selection of alcoholic or non-alcoholic options.
• Cold Buffet: Rich selection of breads and butter, Grana Padano, Duck pâté with cranberry sauce, Caprese, Selection of domestic cheeses, ham and salami, Chopped salad, Greek salad, Fresh coleslaw
• Soup: Chicken soup with noodles
• Warm Buffet: Whole ham with bone, Beef goulash, Chicken schnitzels, Spaghetti with cherry tomatoes and basil (vegan), Paella, Baked potatoes with zucchini
• Side Dishes: Bacon Dumplings, Jasmin Rice, Mashed Potatoes
• Desert: Homemade Gingerbread, Apple Strudel, Fresh Fruit Salad
Important information• Each table seats 6 people and you will share with other customers
• The maximum number of people per booking is 6. If your group is bigger, then please place another order, but note you might not be sitting together
• Due to the irregular traffic on the Vltava River and the limited capacity of the water locks and occasional shutdown the cruise route cannot be guaranteed but the duration of the cruise will not be affected
• The latest possible boarding is 15 minutes before the departure
• Most of the boats operating this cruise are wheelchair accessible; please contact the local operator to confirm your chosen date
• Please redeem your voucher at the ticket office — pier No. 5.
• This cruise is operated by different types of boats as shown in the pictures. The boats are rotating based on availability and operational circumstances
• Luggage or large bags
• Choose this option for a table in the middle of the boat
• Buffet dinner with a wide selection of Czech food and international dishes
• Live music
• Welcome drink
• Paper map available in 16 languages
• Additional drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic
• Vltava River
• Prague Castle
• Dancing House
• Čechův Bridge
• Charles Bridge
Dvořákovo nábř. 901, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město