You can begin your journey to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pompeii by getting on a comfortable, air-conditioned minibus. With your Skip-the-Line ticket, skip the long lines when you arrive at Pompeii.
Step inside the ancient Roman world's time capsule. Take a tour of these magnificently preserved ruins with your local expert guide.
Take a stroll among the boutique shops in Positano, where the houses tumble down the hillside. Visit the Church of Santa Maria Assunta, buy some of the local limoncello, or watch people go by from a restaurant terrace.
The Amalfi Coast's picturesque seaside roads can be explored further south after some free time and lunch (own expense) in Pompeii. Pay awe-inspiring attention to the stunning coastline, which features charming villages atop mountain ranges and mountains that plunge into the sea.
- Important: the tour may include Sorrento instead of Positano on Saturdays and Sundays on the following date terms: June 1st-September 11th, and also on Monday August 15th (an Italian holiday) due to an excessive amount of weekend traffic on the Amalfi Coast during high season, and to avoid formidable delays
- From November 1st until the end of March, we will visit the town of Amalfi instead of Positano, because in Positano most restaurants and shops are closed during the winter months
- Drinks and food aren't included
- Guests with baby carriages, wheelchairs and strollers as well as any impairments requiring special assistance provided with no special accommodation
- In case of any restrictions imposed on the access to any tourist attractions and museums, the tour provider will not be responsible for it and will not refund the ticket's price
- The exact following to the official COVID-19 travel advice is the responsibility of all visitors
in a mini-group
Positano, the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii
• English-speaking tour guide for the day
• Round-trip transport from Rome in an air-conditioned coach
• Skip-the-line ticket for Pompeii
• Free time in Positano (April to October)
• Free time in Amalfi (November to March)
• Guided tour of Pompeii
• Amalfi Coast drive
• Hotel pick-up and drop off
• Food and beverages (if not mentioned in "what's included")
At the center of Piazza del Popolo