Discover the beauty and history of two UNESCO World Heritage Sites on this small group excursion to Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast. Travel in comfort and style in an air-conditioned minivan with a maximum of 6 passengers and your own English-speaking tour guide.
Your tour will begin at the archeological site of Pompeii, where you'll explore the highlights of this ancient Roman city. See the Macellum (food market), the Thermal Baths, the areas where the Romans would gather to have dinner and wine, and the homes of wealthy citizens. With your knowledgeable guide, you'll learn about the history and culture of this fascinating site, gaining insight into the lives of the people who once lived here.
After your visit to Pompeii, you'll head towards the picturesque Amalfi Coast, stopping for lunch in Positano (or Amalfi town in the winter when most of the businesses in Positano are closed). Take some time to explore these charming towns, try local cuisine, and browse the shops. With stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea and colorful houses stacked up the cliffs, you'll be enchanted by the beauty of this unique coastline.
This small group excursion is the perfect way to experience the magic of Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast. With a knowledgeable guide, comfortable transportation, and plenty of time to explore and enjoy, you'll have a memorable and informative visit to two of Italy's most iconic destinations.
- This tour operates rain or shine
- There are no refunds for delayed or missed trains, flights, buses etc.
- A tour that includes museum admission is eligible for a partial refund
- During the low season (November to March), most Positano town businesses close. Instead, you'll make your way to Amalfi town, a charming town on the Amalfi Coast, where you'll have time for lunch and shopping.
in a mini-group
the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii
• Hotel pickup and drop-off from your central Rome hotel
• Guided day trip
• Roundtrip transportation
• Official Pompeii guide at the archaeological site
• Tips (optional)