Two-Day Trip at Capri, Pompeii and Sorrento
Get on this exciting trip through the wonderful Castelli Romani countryside and its ancient towns. The first stop is Naples. Enjoy exploring the local culture,art, cuisine, and centuries-old history of this Mediterranean city. Visit the Vomero hill, where you will see a picture-perfect view of the town and the Bay of Naples, and which stretches from the Sorrento peninsula to the Phlegrean Fields volcanic area. Marvel at and take amazing photos of the main local attraction, Vesuvius,which is erupting.
Head to Pompeii and travel back in time to 79 BC, when the daily lives of the city dwellers were frozen by Mount Vesuvius. Stroll around and admire the picturesque views. After, taste a delicious dinner and enjoy an overnight stay at a Sorrento Coast hotel.
Have breakfast and take a memorable boat trip to the unbelievable hotel island of Capri (on departures from April to October). Enjoy a scenic local sight: the Grotta Azzurra caves. This place is famous for its beautiful blue waters. After that, proceed to the next part of this unusual adventure: take an unhurried drive to Anacapri for inspiring views of the Bay of Naples and an appetizing meal.
Take a good shopping trip to the Piazza in your spare time and walk through nice Capri streets. After enjoying sunbathing and the sea air at the coast, have a rest at the Sorrento between November and March,explore its coast, or go on Capri’s trip (not included).
- You can carry only 1 piece of luggage on the tour.
- On Day 1, please check the dress code for dinner.
- On Day 2, in case tidal conditions won't let you go to Grotta Azzurra, you'll be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks. You will take a land tour of the island in case the weather won't let you go by boat. This tour is available from April 1 to October 31.
- The trip to Capri is not included in the package from November 1 to March 31.
- You will be assigned a triple room if you book for three people.
- Please note the following dress code: when entering religious buildings or churches.
- No shorts, mini skirts, or tops with no sleeves are allowed. Shorts are not permitted for men to wear in restaurants.
in a mini-group
Pompeii, Capri, Sorrento
• Transfers from Rome
• Tour assistant during the first day
• Local assistant in Sorrento
• Local guide in Pompeii
• Entrance fees to Pompeii
• Ferry transfers to Capri (from 01 April to 31 October)
• Round-trip Ferry Tickets
• Overnight stay in Sorrento in 4-star hotel
• Please note: for peak season - August and September - Hotel could be in the surroundings of Sorrento
• 2 lunches (1 with a Neapolitan pizza and a drink included in Pompeii)
• 1 dinner (dinner dress code: jacket)
• Food and drinks not mentioned
• Capri island trip from 01 November to 31 March