Kakheti - Bodbe - Signagi
And then we will go to the city of love Sighnaghi. It is somewhat reminiscent of small Italian cities with tiled roofs and an old fortress. Wonderful views of the Alazani valley open from here. Our next stop will be the Basilica of St. Nino in the convent. Anyone can go down to the miraculous source of St. Nino. We will not bypass the well-known wine corporation Kindzmarauli in Kvareli. At the end of the tour we will reach Telavi, where the Ujarma fortress is located. Several centuries ago, Vakhtang Gorgasali, the founder of Tbilisi, lived here!
• We will pick you up in Tbilisi and bring you back.
• Transportation costs are included in the price.
• Wine tasting is included in the price.
• A guide from our professional team will guide you through the tour.
• Payment on the spot is possible in GEL, dollar, euro, rubles (at the exchange rate).
• Wine tasting