From Amsterdam: Open Boat Canal Waterwalk
Look for buildings from the 17th century along the famous canals as well as modern, stylish enough to show Amsterdam as an influential city of the 21st century. Glide past the Skinny Bridge, the posh Amstel Hotel, and the charming Grachtengordel neighborhood after passing by the Hermitage Museum.
On a sunny day, take a boat ride in the open air, or keep warm with a blanket on chilly days. Relax on a boat that is enclosed during the winter to keep warm. Take advantage of the flexibility offered by a one-time ticket that can be used on any of the cruises that leave within the booked hour.
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please bear in mind, that during peak season, departure times might be a bit lingered because of the high traffic on the canals
- Dogs are allowed to entry the boat
- Winter: From November to February the tour will eventuate with closed-covered classic boats
- Summer: From March to October, this tour is conducted on open boats. In case weather report augured a huge rain, you will be contacted by the local partner to book a tour with a closed-covered classic boat for your comfort. In case the tour was conducted right in the rain, you can select a ticket again to use in dry weather
• 1-hour canal cruise
• Live commentary
• Local skipper and host
• Drinks (available to purchase onboard)
Anne Frank House