Amsterdam River Boat Ride With All-You-Can-Eat Dutch Pancake Option
Watch the vivid real-time transformation of Amsterdam as you cruise along the IJ river. You'll pass impressive new buildings, old ones that are going away, and perfect new gems just like the EYE Film Museum. At the shipyard, you might even meet impressive cruise ships during the summer.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Group size up to 30 persons
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Enjoy the all-you-can-eat pancake buffet in a casual setting. Pancakes made with natural, apple, and bacon, as well as a variety of toppings like cheese, ham, fruits, jams, and eggs, are available at the buffet. There are also gluten-free and lactose-free options.
In order to keep young guests occupied and avoid boredom, a large playroom with balls is located in the boat's hold. Discover famous landmarks like REM Eiland, Centraal Station, and A'DAM Lookout.
- Pets (assistance dogs are permitted)
Know before you go
- Though the boat is wheelchair accessible, the toilets are upstairs and could only be reachable by stairs
- The boat is strollers-accessible
- Children from 0 to 2 years old ride free of charge
For any payment method you must book a ticket through the booking form below and receive confirmation by e-mail and (or) SMS.
What is included in activity
• 60-minute cruise along the IJ river
• All-you-can-eat traditional Dutch pancakes
• Pancake garnishes like cheese, ham, fruits, jams, and eggs
• Gluten-free and lactose-free options
What is not included
• 1.50 per person local entertainment tax (to be paid onboard)
Activity book periodYou can book tour up to 6 hours in advance.
Languages in what activity is performedEnglish
How long your tour will be1 hrs 15 min
Still have a question? Contact guide
Sign up and get a 5% discount on any activity
Please list e-mail or phone number linked to your account to receive restore password link.