Amsterdam River Boat Ride With All-You-Can-Eat Dutch Pancake Option
Enjoy the all-you-can-eat pancake buffet in a casual setting. Pancakes made with natural, apple, and bacon, as well as a variety of toppings like cheese, ham, fruits, jams, and eggs, are available at the buffet. There are also gluten-free and lactose-free options.
In order to keep young guests occupied and avoid boredom, a large playroom with balls is located in the boat's hold. Discover famous landmarks like REM Eiland, Centraal Station, and A'DAM Lookout.
- Pets (assistance dogs are permitted)
Know before you go
- Though the boat is wheelchair accessible, the toilets are upstairs and could only be reachable by stairs
- The boat is strollers-accessible
- Children from 0 to 2 years old ride free of charge
• 60-minute cruise along the IJ river
• All-you-can-eat traditional Dutch pancakes
• Pancake garnishes like cheese, ham, fruits, jams, and eggs
• Gluten-free and lactose-free options
• 1.50 per person local entertainment tax (to be paid onboard)